Bundoran Surf School
Surfing is a great sport to be enjoyed by people of all ages and fitness levels. It is a great way to pick up a new sport or even just an excuse to get into the great outdoors. Beginner lessons take place in waist deep water so don’t worry if you aren’t confident in the water. Our Surf School is approved by the Irish Surfing Association, all lessons are fully insured and all instructors are qualified beach lifeguards. Check the video to see what we do. More info down the page
Information about beginner surf lessons:
- Adult €35pp. Group of 7-12 people €30pp. Group of 13 and more €25pp.
- Kids €25 (from 8 to 16yrs inclusive). Groups of 16 and more €20pp.
- Lessons run at 10am, 12pm and 2pm all year round.
- All instruction and equipment provided.
- Transport to and from beach included.
- The lessons last for about 3 hours.
- Changing facilities, hot showers, and a hot drink after the session included.
- All you need is a towel and swimwear.
- We use 4/3mm suits in summer and 5/4/3mm suits in winter.
Kids Easter and Summer surf camps cost €20 daily, or €85 for 5 days Mon-Fri. Click here for more info.
Family surf lesson (2 adults & 2 kids) costs €100.
We have a range of surf and stay pacakges in Bundoran Surf Lodge. Click here.
If you have done a few beginner surf lessons then you might want to join one of our improver surf lessons or improver surf weekends. Click here for more.
If you have passed the improver level then you might want to join one of our Bundoran Surf Academy lessons. Click here for more.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 071 98 41968
We also rent surfboards and wetsuits. Click here for details.